Kate Ferdinand showed off a sweet handwritten note from her stepdaughter Tia, nine, asking her to stop crying after hearing her sob behind a door. The former TOWIE star, 29, welcomed her son Cree with Rio last month, and admitted her ’emotions are at an all time high’ in an Instagram post on Thursday. Kate said she hoped Cree’s screams would ‘drown out the sound of my tears’, and was overwhelmed when she found a message which read: ‘Pls stop crying. I love u’ (sic) had been slipped through the door. ‘Pls stop crying’: Kate Ferdinand showed off a sweet handwritten note from her stepdaughter Tia, nine, asking her to stop crying after feeling overwhelmed with emotion Kate wrote: ‘Just when I thought the screaming baby would drown out the sound of my tears, I get this through the door as if I wasn’t emotional enough. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘My emotions are all over the place’: Kate Ferdinand admits… TOWIE’s Amber Turner displays her toned physique in chic… TOWIE’s Bobby Norris says he is still suffering Covid… Lauren Goodger flashes her surgically-enhanced cleavage and… Share this article Share 19 shares ‘To new mums, mums, step mums … and… Read full this story
- How Kate Middleton and Prince William Are Getting Prince George Ready to Be King - E! Online
- Woman moved to tears in Home Bargains thanks to elderly couple’s incredibly moving gesture
- Mandy Moore Recalls 'Harrowing' Birth of Newborn Son Gus: My Plans 'Went Out the Window'
- Prince Harry accused of six separate snubs during UK visit
- Meghan Markle news latest – I will NEVER apologise to ‘sulking’ Duchess, Piers Morgan rages as he doubles down on feud
- Royal Family LIVE: Prince Harry shamed as expert unveils 'final straw' - Queen targeted
- Home Town's Erin and Ben Napier Can Fill the Chip and Joanna Gaines-Shaped Hole in Your Heart - E! Online
- How Pregnant Shawn Johnson Nabbed a Gold Medal-Worthy Marriage - E! Online
- 27 Spring Books We Couldn't Put Down
- Royal Family LIVE: Meghan's got form on ghosting! Duchess's ex-pal hits out over snub
'Please stop crying, I love you': New mum Kate Ferdinand shows sweet handwritten note from stepdaughter Tia after thinking son Cree's screaming 'would drown out my tears' have 339 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.