Vietnam’s Ministry of Health collected over 10,000 COVID-19 test samples as part of preparations for the 13th National Party Congress, and all of the results had come back negative as of Saturday. More than 10,000 samples of delegates and members of service teams and relevant units have tested negative for the novel coronavirus once. Their second tests are expected to be complete on Sunday. Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long and a delegation of health officials on Saturday inspected medical preparations for the Congress at the Party Central Committee’s Office and four accommodation facilities for delegates. They also examined the second collection of samples for COVID-19 testing from staff serving the Congress, the process of body temperature screening and disinfection in entry and exit areas, and medicines and equipment in medical and quarantine rooms. There will be medical rooms and quarantine areas at hotels serving delegates with sufficient medicines. All employees and security guards at these hotels have already tested negative for the novel coronavirus twice. Competent agencies have also partnered with the Hanoi Sub-Department of Food Hygiene and Safety to check all foods that will be served during the Congress. The health ministry will work with the municipal authorities, Ministry of… Read full this story
- Nation braces for economic consequences of Brexit
- Rhododendron: An ecological disaster in Killarney National Park
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on May 12, 2019
- Voting no to the politics of constant negativity
- 'Economy to worsen'
- Globalisation is dead and we need to invent a world order
- Globalisation is dead and we need to invent a new world order
- St James' School Grimsby axed SATS years ago due to 'harm'
- Boris 'can take on big personality Farage'
- Week in Review: Let the Games Begin!
Over 10,000 test samples negative for coronavirus ahead of Vietnam’s 13th National Party Congress have 280 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.