SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 26 January 2021 – Despite the pessimistic outlook towards the current job market, bright spots exist where more than half of employers across the board (56%) say they are looking to hire. This has been most apparent in industry clusters such as Essential Domestic Services (65%), Modern Services (62%), and Built Environment (61%).These findings are part of NTUC LearningHub’s (NTUC LHUB) latest New Normal of Sector Skills Report where 367 business leaders (senior manager or directors and above) and 567 full-time employees were surveyed to uncover the shift in jobs and training dynamics across the six major industries clusters in Singapore and to enable our workforce to identify sectors to look out for in the New Normal. Within the Essential Domestic Services cluster, the top technical roles which employers are looking to hire are ‘Early Childhood Care & Education Teacher’ (24%), ‘Early Childhood Care & Education Workplace Safety and Health’ (18%) and ‘Training and Adult Education Learning Management’ (18%). Similarly, within the Modern Services cluster, roles such as ‘Financial Services Blockchain’ (18%), ‘Infocomm Technology Cyber Security’ (14%), and ‘Infocomm Technology Operations and Support’ (14%) are the most sought after. Lastly, as for the Built Environment cluster, ‘Built Environment… Read full this story
- There are lots of jobs in IT, we ourselves are hiring massively: Rajesh Gopinathan, TCS
- Indian investors concerned about data, confidentiality breach by investment adviser: Survey
- Spotlight: Surveys, gov't data show business confidence dips in India
- New-age firms recruit women in frontline role; however lag behind in wages
- Revealed: the dirty secret of the UK’s poultry industry
- Tesco warns on profit growth in tough retail market
- Spotify Turns a Profit for the First Time — and Reveals Its Bigger Ambitions
- Should one bet on aluminium, zinc, copper amid trade disputes, slowdown gloom?
- RBI cuts rate, scales down growth outlook
- Australia's riskiest suburbs for home loans revealed as banks push for higher deposits
NTUC LearningHub’s Survey Reveals Top Industry Clusters Most Likely to Hire and the In-Demand Roles Amid Pessimistic Market Outlook have 298 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.