In the News New rules on working foreigner management By Phan Thi Ngoc Thang Sunday, Jan 24, 2021,13:46 (GMT+7) New rules on working foreigner managementBy Phan Thi Ngoc Thang A foreigner working in Vietnam – PHOTO: THANH HOA Working foreigners in Vietnam are to benefit from positive points of the new Labor Code which has been effective since January 1, 2021. However, some changes expected of by enterprises and their foreign workers have not been noted and introduced in the new code. The first positive revision relates to the fact that working foreigners no longer have to produce a work permit upon their entry to Vietnam. According to the current labor code, working foreigners have to show their work permits when conducting entry or exit procedures in Vietnam. Entry and exit of working foreigners are governed by the Law of Entry, Exit, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam. This law rules that a work permit is only one of the conditions for indicating the purposes of foreign employees working in Vietnam so that they are provided with the appropriate visas. Meanwhile, the conditions for entry to Vietnam include an effective passport and a valid visa. Therefore, the new Labor Code has removed such… Read full this story
- Three Foreign Currency Trading Tips That Will Help Minimize Your Losses For Sure
- Establishing a Foreign Currency Trading System
- China's Mercantilism and New Global Economic Order
- Failed Crisis Management and the Lesson to Draw
- Business Dealings With Foreign Suppliers - Effective Relationships to Build a Better Business
- New US Bill seeks to end optional practical training
- Will the bet to buy out Reliance Capital’s stake in asset manager RNAM pay off for Nippon Life?
- Fear Or Growth? Financial Market Intuition Compels Corporate Shift in Paradigm
- Wield Your Wealth - Taking Control of Your Prosperity in Turbulent Times
- Failure of Corporate Culture
New rules on working foreigner management have 297 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.