Lucasfilm Games has officially announced that a new Indiana Jones game is in the works at Wolfenstein developer MachineGames, with Bethesda Game Studios head Todd Howard set to be executive producer of the project.We don’t know yet what this new Indiana Jones game will actually be called, nor do we have any confirmation on what the story will be or when we’ll get to play it, however, StarWars.com, Lucasfilm’s official news outlet, says the game is an “original, standalone tale set at the height of the career of the famed adventurer”.It may not be much, but it’s enough to get us excited. Want to know more? Then read on for everything we know about the new Indiana Jones game.Cut to the chaseWhat is it? A new standalone Indiana Jones gameWhen can I play it? TBC (but unlikely anytime soon)What can I play it on? TBCNew Indiana Jones game release dateUnfortunately, there’s no word on when we’ll get our hands on the new Indiana Jones game, but we’re expecting it’ll be a few years yet. Bethesda has already said “it’ll be some time before we have more to reveal,” which isn’t particularly surprising given that the company is also working on both Starfield and Elder Scrolls 6 currently. We… Read full this story
- 16 dream travel destinations for superfans of Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Harry Potter and more
- The RPS Verdict - Wolfenstein: The New Order
- Far Cry 3 Teaser Is Neat, Is Neat, Has Tiger Feet
- The Lighthouse Customer: In Verbis Virtus
- Ninth Art Meets Tenth Art: Games To Comics
- Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo – Who Had the Best E3 Showing?
- Who Needs an Auteur?
- Bounty Train Is Steam-Powered FTL And I've Been Rogueing On Its Railroad
- Dwarf Fortress diary: The Basement of Curiosity episode ten - Jungle of Goblin Horror
- RIP LucasArts: An Obituary
New Indiana Jones game: everything we know so far have 310 words, post on www.techradar.com at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.