The Hanoitimes – Nearly 1,600 representatives of Party members nationwide will discuss tasks and orientations for the country’s socio-economic development in the future. The 13th National Party Congress, a major political event of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and people, opens in Hanoi today. Hanoi’s park is colorfully decorated to welcome the 13th National Party Congress. Photo: daihoi13dangcongsan.vn Nearly 1,600 representatives of the CPV attend the event, which take place until February 2. The Congress will review the implementation of the 12th Party Congress's Resolution and the socio-economic development strategies in the 2011-20 period, the 10-year implementation of the platform on national construction in the period of transition to socialism, and 35 years of doi moi (Renewal) process. The Congress will also map out tasks and directions for the socio-economic development strategy in the period 2021-2030 with a national development vision to 2045, in which Vietnam will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the liberation of the South and National Reunification in 2025, the Party will celebrate its centennial anniversary in 2030, and the 100th National Day will be commemorated in 2045.
- The State of the Nation
- Ho-ho-Holiday Office Party With Emotional Intelligence
- Super Bowl Tailgate Parties
- Fun Kid Birthday Party Ideas - Without Stress
- An Open Letter to Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats
- America We Have Lost Our Vision For Our Nation
- An Open Letter to George Soros
- Fed Chief Warns Congress Again! Entitlement Spending: The Calm Before The Storm
- Is It Time for a Third-Party President?
- Why the United States just doesn't get the United Nations
National Party Congress opens in Hanoi today have 247 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.