Several ministries and branches say that it is necessary to wait for the final judgment from the court on the issue related to the ownership of ‘Trung Nguyen’ and ‘G7 Coffee’ brands. Le Hoang Diep Thao (left) and Dang Le Nguyen Vu The Government Office has sent a document to the Ministries of Science and Technology, Justice, and Finance, and the Standing Office of the Steering Committee 389 on the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s (MOIT) report related to proposals by Dang Le Nguyen Vu, president of Trung Nguyen Group. Dang Le Nguyen Vu and his estranged wife Le Hoang Diep Thao are called the Coffee King and Queen. They have been engaged in a prolonged divorce case as well as a battle over the assets of the company, including the two brands. VietNamNet sources said Vu’s appeal, dated July 20, 2020, has relations with the two brands, Le Hoang Diep Thao and TNI Co Ltd. However, there has been no official answer to Vu’s proposals related to ‘Trung Nguyen’ and ‘G7 Coffee’. The General Department of Market Surveillance confirmed that the activities of producing coffee products with ‘G7’ and ‘Trung Nguyen’ brands at Trung Nguyen Instant Coffee JSC’s branch… Read full this story
- Former Lexington bishop’s diocese disputes report that he protected abusive priests
- Martin Luther King Jr. stabbed during a book signing in 1958
- Wedding venue owner’s appeal of Miami Twp. dispute set for tonight
- After Goose Creek DUI dismissed over a few feet, SC court gives police more space
- Sixteen Years Ago He Was Granted A New Hearing. He Is Still Waiting For It.
- Collin County judge hit with sanction after promoting divorce book, website with his wife
- Rare $7 million car taken in 2001 heist is back from Europe but parked by a court fight
- The Perfect Wife
- Kenyan opposition leader will go to Supreme Court over disputed election
- Kevin Durant’s move to leave Thunder for Warriors is worse than LeBron James’ ‘Decision’: That’s Debatable
Ministries to wait for court decision related to 'Coffee King's' dispute with wife have 324 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.