Minister of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs Dao Ngoc Dung visited and gave presents to people in Bat Xat District, Lao Cai Province on January 22. Minister Dao Ngoc Dung gives Tet gifts to veterans and policy beneficiaries in Lao Cai Province on January 22. Dung praised the efforts and achievements of the authorities and local people in Bat Xat District and Trinh Tuong Commune in the past economic development works. The roads and the headquarters of the state agencies and village common houses have all been upgraded. “The Covid-19 support package has been distributed accurately and quickly to the poor and policy beneficiaries,” Dung said. “Other residents are also given financial support for their electricity bills amid Covid-19. Even though life is hard right now, I still see everyone smiling and being optimistic.” According to Dung, 2020 was a difficult year but Vietnam was still able to develop its economy while fighting Covid-19 thanks to unity from the community, directives from the country’s leaders. Lao Cai Province is a prime model, he said. Nguyen Van Vinh, former party secretary of Lao Cai, gave high regards and expressed gratitude for the attention to the ethnic minority groups in the province…. Read full this story
- Military units fulfill assigned mission during Tet
- 'I lost him when he went into the home': Devastated wife of D-Day veteran, 102, who died of Covid reveals struggle of not being able to hug him after he moved into care home in July
- Appointment decisions handed over to new health, science and technology ministers & central bank governor
- David Miliband gets his mates megabucks too as ex-Labour minister's charity hires several of his close political aides for senior positions on hefty salaries
- Opinion: Why Vietnam needs to expand visa exemption policy
- Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford’s This Morning axe ‘was sparked by furious row over a Christmas bauble gift’
- Margaret Thatcher: Facts about the controversial prime minister in 'The Crown'
- Lord Feldman's PR firm started working for coronavirus testing company that landed £28million government deal AFTER he advised ministers on Covid-19
- Govt gifts Rs 1.45-trillion incentive for 10 manufacturing sectors
- Rajasthan minister Bhanwar Lal Meghwal passes away, PM Modi condoles death
Minister gives Tet gifts to veterans and policy beneficiaries have 355 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.