To become first digital payments service provider listed on SGXRTO of Catalist-listed Artivision Technologies Ltd. approved at EGM with expected completion on 18 Feb 2021Artivision Technologies Ltd. will be renamed to MC Payment LimitedWell-positioned to capitalise on ASEAN’s booming digital payments market SINGAPORE – Media OutReach – 26 January 2021 - Artivision Technologies Ltd. (SGX:5NK) (“Artivision”, the “Company” or the “Group”) shareholders approved the proposed reverse takeover (RTO) of electronic payments company, Mobile Credit Payment Pte. Ltd. (“MC Payment”), at an Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) in Singapore last Friday. With the expected completion of the acquisition on 18 February 2021, Artivision will be renamed MC Payment Limited, and is set to become the first listed digital payments services firm on the SGX-ST. Established in 2005 and regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) under the Payment Services Act 2019, MC Payment holds a major payment institution licence and is a Singapore-based, online-to-offline (O2O) financial services technology company with a fully integrated platform and with a focus on servicing merchants in the retail, transportation and food and beverage industries. The proposed acquisition of MC Payment is expected to be completed on 18 February 2021. ZICO Capital is the Sponsor and Financial… Read full this story
- PayU eyes MobiKwik’s payment gateway
- Too much technology: India Post Payments Bank fights to survive
- Digital payments see 106% growth over 9 months on improved consumer sentiments: Razorpay Report
- Google Bets On India's Digital Economy For Its Post-Search Growth
- PayU eyes MobiKwik's payment gateway business
- Paytm Payments Bank led digital transactions in July: Report
- View: Are we ready for a digital tax?
- The Big Read: Layoffs part and parcel of any business, but not all firms let workers go with dignity
- Mobile payments reshaping VN banking
- UPDATE 1-Gojek's twin chiefs eye dual listing, bigger regional share
MC Payment Poised To Become Singapore’s First Listed Digital Payments Firm have 284 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 26, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.