Tran Quang Nang, head of the National Center for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting’s weather forecast department, said temperatures in the northern region would be 0.5-1 degrees Celsius higher than normal.In the central region, it would be cloudy during Tet, with temperatures in Da Nang City at 19-24 degrees Celsius, he said.The south would experience sunny weather with temperatures in HCMC ranging from 23 degrees to 35 degrees Celsius.Hoang Phuc Lam, deputy director of the center, said dangerous weather phenomena like lightning and hail are less likely than last year.On the Lunar New Year’s Eve and Tet 2020, northern localities including Hanoi were lashed by thunderstorms and hail and more than 1,500 houses had their roofs blown away by strong winds.U.S. website AccuWeather forecast temperatures of 16-22 degrees Celsius in Hanoi on the first three days of the new lunar year.The Year of the Buffalo begins on February 12.Earlier, the northern region will experience a cold snap from February 2 to 8.Severe salinity intrusion in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam’s agriculture hub and the biggest fruit-producing region, coincides with the Lunar New Year celebrations. On Vam Co River, the seawater could intrude 85-95 km inland, and 45-52 km on the Cai Lon River.
- Warmer Weather Expected Over Lunar New Year
- [Last Chance] Pokemon Go: New Shiny Pokemon Now Available In Lunar New Year Event
- UK weather forecast – 25C scorcher today before ex-Category 3 Hurricane Humberto arrives
- UK weather forecast: Snow misery to blight Britain in 'short, cold snap' around General Election
- UK weather forecast – Temperatures ‘to plunge to -10C over next two weeks’ as Britain is engulfed by freezing fog
- Private weather company ClimaCell to spin off nonprofit to tackle weather forecasting, early warnings in Africa
- UK weather forecast – New warning for drivers as -14C arctic blast set to follow rain causing hazardous icy roads
- Below-zero wind chills greet Indiana on New Year’s holiday
- New Year’s Eve wind chill in Detroit forecast below zero
- UK weather forecast – Met Office warns snow and sub-zero temperatures to hit Britain on Election Day
Lunar New Year weather forecast to be warmer than normal have 336 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at January 27, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.