Located nine kilometres from the centre of Buon Ma Thuot city, Kontam tourist site is an attractive destination for tourists, particularly at weekends and public holidays. Covering a total area of 17 hectares and hosting magnificent hills, mountains, waterfalls, springs, valleys, and accommodation facilities imbued with the typical culture and architecture of the E De ethnic group, Kotam welcomes more than 400,000 tourists every year. According to Deputy Director of Dak Lak provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism Dang Gia Duan, the launch of the Kontam tourist site has contributed to preserving and promoting the distinct culture of the Central Highlanders while reducing poverty and generating income for local ethnic minority people. The successful tourism model was made possible thanks to a joint effors of a group of five female entrepreneurs five years ago. They are Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh, Nguyen Thi Hue, Nguyen Thi Phuc Minh, Vu Thi Xoan and Doan Uyen Thao, directors of five companies operating in trading, processing and exporting agricultural products, honey and mechanical equipment. The quintet are also enthusiastic members of the Dak Lak Female Entrepreneurs club, headed by Nguyen Thi Ngoc Anh, which has actively participated in charity activities in the locality…. Read full this story
- HCM City to digitise 100 tourist sites
- Hồ Chí Minh City to digitise 100 tourist sites
- Travel firms explore tourism products in Khanh Hoa province
- Minister Nguyen Van Hung: Vietnam tourism misses an important 'battle'
- Experienced tourism companies offer advice to tourism startups
- Red tourism sparkling in Guangdong
- Vaccine passport: Can a simple QR code save Vietnamese tourism?
- Vietnam cultural tourism targets US$32.5 billion annual revenue by 2030
- Quang Ninh hosts series of events to revive tourism market
- Spring holidays show robust recovery of tourism industry
Kotam tourist site: An example of integrating ecological tourism and local cultural identity have 278 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at January 15, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.