Hang Ma Street in Hanoi is beginning to prepare for the coming Lunar New Year or Tet. Hang Ma Street is a popular place for people to buy decorations for Tet. These days, it is easy to see a range of decorations such as lanterns, parallel sentences and fake flowers. Red and yellow are among the most main colours of products on the street at present. Lanterns of different sizes are being sold on the street. Each is priced between VND400-800,000 (USD17.39-34.72). Fake Chung cakes attract many customers Many other kinds of products featuring Tet are also being sold on Hang Ma Street. Products are more varied than last year. The street is attracting lots of people to come for shopping and taking photos.
- Society Hanoi streets congested as New Year travel rush begins Look out, 2019!
- Society Hanoi streets congested as New Year travel rush begins New Year’s Day…Here we go again!
- Trash floods Hanoi street after Mid-Autumn Festival celebrations
- Hanoi to barricade streets for second metro line
- Health sector calls for blood donations ahead of Tet
- Blood banks face severe shortage after Tet
- Blood donation campaign opens in Hanoi
- Lifestyle Visitors taste pho in cold, rainy weather at Day of Pho in Hanoi Vietnamese shop for foreign delicacies for Tet
- Lifestyle Visitors taste pho in cold, rainy weather at Day of Pho in Hanoi What expats in Vietnam like about Tet
- Concern grows over Tet price hikes
Hanoi street full of Tet colours have 235 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.