Representatives and sponsors of VIR’s Swing for the Kids Fund attended the trip to hand over the scholarships, including Tran Kim Nga from Vietnam Beverage Co., Ltd. and Dang Ngoc Quang from BRG Group Tran Kim Nga, CEO of Vietnam Beverage Co., Ltd. said, “This is the first time I’m partaking in this meaningful event. It filled me with joy to see the bright faces of the students when they were granted the scholarships. Though their financial value is not very high, I believe that these scholarships can encourage them for their future learning and work.” VIR’s Editor-in-chief, Le Trong Minh, emphasised that “this year’s programme is special, as many students and their families had to face the challenges imposed by the pandemic.” Speaking at the event, Minh also expressed his hopes that “these small gifts will help to step-by-step reduce the negative impact of the children’s difficult circumstances and motivate them to strive for a better future.” VIR’s Editor-in-chief Le Trong Minh Being a diamond sponsor from the beginning, Vingroup’s vice chairman of the company’s Management Board, Le Khac Hiep, has always been supporting and participating in many these charity activities to help young students from remote coastal areas… Read full this story
- Hedge-Fund Manager and Trump Critic Whitney Tilson Doesn’t Trust This Stock-Market Rally — He’s Positioning for a World Where ‘Uncertainty Reigns’
- Is 'Defund the Police' a Gift to Donald Trump's 2020 Campaign?
- Gifts for garbage: Da Nang implements plastic waste reduction model
- GOP's Stimulus Bill Focuses on Kids and Health Care—Both Areas Voters Think Trump Is Failing In
- Angelina Jolie decided to star in The One And Only Ivan after one of her kids brought her the book: 'This generation is aware of what is happening to our natural habitats'
- Live streaming app where kids share their lives are 'opening door to paedophiles'
- Hourly pricing, virtual concierges: Designers’ fantastic ideas for future theme parks
- Bloomberg donates $2 million to support grassroots organizing in swing states
- Sunday shows preview: Mail-in voting, USPS funding dominates political debate before conventions
- Apple stumbled into a war with the gaming industry, and the future of iOS is at stake
Gifts for the future from Swing for the Kids Fund have 359 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 16, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.