The statue of General Tô Hiến Thành in the Văn Hiến Temple in Hạ Mỗ Village. Photo hanoi.gov.vn HÀ NỘI — The Friends of Vietnam Heritage will hold an excursion to Hạ Mỗ Village in Hà Nội’s suburban district of Đan Phượng on January 23. Located about 22km from the city centre, Hạ Mỗ was the land of Ô Diên Citadel in the past. Ô Diên Citadel dates back to the 6th century AD and is smaller and less famous than the old capitals of Thăng Long and Huế, but equally important. Fifteen centuries have passed and the vestiges of the citadel such as architecture, structure, and materials are difficult to identify. The traces of its history, however, are visible and can be understood through some relics including Vạn Xuân Communal house, Hàm Rồng Temple, Chính Khí Temple and Văn Hiến Temple. Alongside visiting some relics, during this trip, the tour group will meet Nguyễn Tọa, a Hạ Mỗ villager, former Vice President of the Hà Nội Folk Arts Association, who is devoted to, the research and collection of Hạ Mỗ’s historical documents to pass on to the next generations of the village. The tour will also include a cooking… Read full this story
- Are these Italy's most beautiful villages?
- Inside the $28 Million Alzheimer's Village Where Patients Can Shop, Farm and Socialize Freely
- Ancient Egypt: Land Before Pharaohs Revealed in Village Two Thousand Years Older Than Giza Pyramids
- [No Mo Updates] Mo Versi to leave HTC after 8 years of telling us when to check for updates
- How Mo Salah treated the man who burgled his family
- Mo Brooks: ‘Now’ Is Time to Build Wall, Caravan ‘Hell-Bent on Assaulting Our National Sovereignty’
- Watch–Mo Brooks: Democrats ‘Aiding and Abetting’ 2K Illegal Alien Killings Every Year
- North Bay Village Officers Accused of Drinking on Duty During Hurricane Irma
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village brings its mind-bending puzzles to Android
- Rep. Mo Brooks: Ocasio-Cortez ‘Somewhat Nutty,’ Has ‘Low Respect’ in DC by Both Parties
FVH excursion to historical suburban Hạ Mỗ Village have 346 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 14, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.