Since early yesterday morning, at the top of Phja Oac mountain, 1,931 m high in Thanh Cong commune, Nguyen Binh district (Cao Bang province), the temperature dropped to as low as minus 9C. Thousands of tourists flocked to the top of Phja Oac to admire a rare beauty that usually appears in colder climates. The fascinating white beauty of the Northeastern mountains and forests covered in ice. A tourist experiences the icy conditions on top of Phja Oac. Vegetation covered with frost forms a “coral” like tree on the top of the mountain. The intense cold spell also brought biting cold to many localities in Quang Ninh Province, especially in the mountainous district of Binh Lieu, where the temperature dropped to only 1C. In the high mountains of the Cao Ly range in Binh Lieu district, frost appeared. This phenomenon appeared for the first time in 2021 in Binh Lieu. The scene has attracted many tourists as the temperature is forecast to continue to decrease in the next few days, prolonging the phenomenon. The temperature in Mau Son tourist area, Loc Binh district, Lang Son province, also dropped to minus 1.4C yesterday morning and even minus 3.4C early this morning,… Read full this story
- New cold spell to send temperature below 10C in northern region
- Fire weather: Cold front drags in hot, blustery air and sudden dangerous wind changes
- Why is it so cold right now in a warmer world?
- UK weather: Heavy rain gives way to freezing cold as temperatures drop to -6C
- Bulgaria tries to loosen Russian grip with new gas pipeline deals
- Philadelphia Weather: Threat Of Early Winter Weather Across Region
- Cold blast to bring single-digit wind chills for Midwest, Northeast
- The Spy Who Cracked Up in the Cold
- Hundreds of homes are left without power as the Beast from the East dumps 16in snowdrifts across Britain killing four, shutting down public transport and closing schools... with the worst STILL to come
- Winter wanders: 21 UK walks with a wow factor
Frost appears as northern region gripped in biting cold have 324 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at January 9, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.