The US is one of the leading economic and trade partners and the largest export market of Viet Nam.— VNA/VNS Photo Local exporters need to proactively identify risks and work closely with state management agencies to respond to trade remedies in the increasingly complicated imported markets, especially the US, which tended to increase trade defence measures. Experts from the Trade and Investment Promotion Center of HCM City (ITPC) mentioned the matter at a seminar on legal issues when exporting to the US market in the city on January 21. Tran Phu Lu, deputy director of ITPC said: “Viet Nam has participated in many Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), creating conditions for export goods to enjoy preferential tariffs, improving the competitiveness capacity and export turnover. However, a number of investigations and trade protection measures for local products also increased.” According to statistics of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MoIT), by the end of 2020, it recorded and handled 193 cases of foreign trade defence on Vietnamese goods, including 108 anti-dumping cases, 22 countervailing cases, 23 tax evasion cases and 40 self-defence cases. So far, Vietnamese export goods have been investigated for trade defence with the affected turnover of up to US$12… Read full this story
- DGTR sets up help desk and facilitation centre for full utilisation of trade remedial measures
- Online Options Trading - Portfolio Measures and Trade Performance Metrics
- Profitable ETF Trading Strategies - Measuring Your Open Risk in Minutes
- Identifying Risks to Software Projects
- Why Quants Think Asia ‘Low-Risk’ Trades Are Most Vulnerable
- Learn How to Trade Forex With the Relative Strength Index Indicator
- Revealed - The Simple Secrets of How to Identify the Best Forex Trading Software
- Let's Talk About Risk
- Why Bother Swing Trading?
- Forex Nitty Gritty - Finally, a Forex Trading Course For Beginners!
Exporters to identify risks of trade defence measures in the US have 284 words, post on bizhub.vn at January 23, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.