Emmerdale ‘s Mandy Dingle, played by Lisa Riley, had viewers utterly amazed with her incredible Grease performance on Monday’s episode. Mandy rented out the pub and proposed to Paul (Reece Dinsdale) via the power of song as she dressed up and sang You’re The One That I Want, alongside Bob Hope and Lydia Dingle. While no one can claim to be pleased she proposed to evil Paul, who is secretly gambling and beating their son Vinny, Mandy’s performance won high praise. Some viewers were baffled by the scene and called it the strangest proposal in soap history, but others praised the comic relief and Lisa’s vocal skills. Many were also taken aback by the fact that in lieu of a real ring, Mandy held a very different type of ring – a sex toy. One tweeted: “Have not laughed that hard in such a long time – think my neighbours are wondering if I’ve lost the plot!! What a trio Mandy, Lydia and Bob are – think they should start a cover band and perform in the Woolpack!” “Have not laughed that hard in such a long time – think my neighbours are wondering if I’ve lost the plot!! What… Read full this story
- Carly Rae Jepsen becomes queen of NPR Tiny Desk concerts
- The 50 best shows on Amazon Prime right now
- Disney Princess Actresses Want an Avengers-Style Team-Up Movie
- Alex Karev Says Goodbye: Where Are All of
- Love Island finalists: Babies to cheating and tragedy - here's what happened next
- Comfort films to watch while self-isolating – ranked!
- Rose and Rosie: 'We don't really have a filter'
- Recap: It’s So Hard to Say Good-bye
Emmerdale fans speechless at Mandy Dingle's hilarious musical proposal with sex toy have 271 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.