COVID-19 Patient No.1,440, 33-year-old L.T.T. — Photo from Facebook VĨNH LONG — Police in the Mekong Delta Province of Vĩnh Long said on Tuesday they have launched legal proceedings against COVID-19 Patient No.1,440 for having illegally entered the country while carrying the virus late last year. The 33-year-old man, whose name was given as L.T.T., was charged for the crime of “spreading dangerous contagious diseases for humans,” according to Huỳnh Thanh Mộng, deputy director of the Vĩnh Long police. However, T. was still being treated for COVID-19 so the investigation is facing a number of difficulties, Mộng said. Dr Hồ Thị Thu Hằng, deputy director of Vĩnh Long’s health department, said that Patient 1,440 tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 eleven times since he was first confirmed to be infected with the virus. The results came back negative on the 12th test, but the next test yielded positive results again. On the morning of December 24, T. – originally from Nhơn Phú Commune, Mang Thít District, Vĩnh Long Province – crossed into Việt Nam via the Cambodia-Việt Nam land border at a river area identified near An Phú District, An Giang Province, then boarded a car with five other illegal entrants – three of… Read full this story
- Chinese baby born to a Wuhan coronavirus patient is diagnosed with the disease, prompting fears that the killer infection can be transmitted in the WOMB
- China orders Wuhan to round up ALL suspected coronavirus patients and put them in quarantine camps as Beijing warns officials who run away from the 'war' will be 'nailed to the pillar of historical shame'
- Fact Check: Is China planning to kill 20,000 coronavirus patients
- Suspected coronavirus patient sparks panic and police search after sneaking out of Austrian hospital
- Coronavirus Patients Moved To Bay Area For Treatment
- Two MPs go into 'self-isolation' after attending Westminster bus conference attended by coronavirus patient and 250 other delegates
- First U.S. Coronavirus Patient Released from the Hospital and ‘Continuing to Get Better’ at Home
- Third coronavirus patient in UK is Brit businessman who caught it in Singapore
- The coronavirus has reportedly spread to North Korea, which is unprepared for an outbreak
- New 1,000-bed Wuhan hospital takes its first coronavirus patients
Coronavirus patient charged with 'spreading dangerous disease' over illegal entrance have 368 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 19, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.