Delegates vote to approve the 13th National Party Congress’s working programme at a preparatory session in Hà Nội on Monday. VNA Photo HÀ NỘI – Working regulations for the 13th National Party Congress were adopted yesterday at a preparatory session in Hà Nội. The congress’s working programme, election regulations and a report on the eligibility of delegates were also approved at the session, which was chaired by National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân. Delegations elected a Presidium, which includes 17 members of the Politburo and Trần Thanh Mẫn, Secretary of the Party Central Committee, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Việt Nam Fatherland Front. Five delegates were chosen to form the secretarial delegation, and 13 others for the congress’s delegate eligibility verification board. A report on the eligibility of delegates was approved during the session, which provides evidence that the total 1,587 delegates are eligible to attend the congress. VNS
- Shah Rukh Khan congratulates PM Modi, asks Indians to work with election winners
- General election 2019: Final focus on key issues for voters
- Fox News Anchor Calls Out Trump Defense Secretary for Saying He'd Comply With Impeachment Inquiry, Then Stonewalling Congress
- Cameo over in 6 months. Urmila Matondkar quits Congress, cites lack of leadership, infighting
- ‘Don’t fall for rumours’: Congress on reports of Rahul Gandhi’s resignation
- Election Results 2019: Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy congrats Narendra Modi, BJP
- Gurdaspur results: BJP candidate Sunny Deol leads against Congress candidate Sunil Jakhar
- Democrats push election security legislation after Mueller warning
- Election 2019: Who are the Scots who won't vote?
- 'Abki Baar Teen Paar' Would be BJP's Slogan for Delhi Assembly Elections, Says Arvind Kejriwal
Congress adopts working regulations, elects Presidium have 270 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 25, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.