Some businesses have had to hold off on announcing Lunar New Year bonus details until the last minute. Photo: Le Toan With only three weeks until Lunar New Year, Nguyen Thi Trang and many other employees at Vietnam Airport Ground Services Co., Ltd. have yet to receive the company's notice about their holiday bonus. She said that on January 1 she did not receive the same new year bonus as usual, but was advanced January's salary instead. "Because of the difficult business situation in the past year, we all know that the company's Lunar New Year bonus is not guaranteed. Even monthly salaries have only been returned to their original level a few months ago. But since we've worked for the whole year, we're all just looking forward to receiving a bonus, no matter how much it is," said Trang. As one of the industries most affected by the pandemic, many textile and garment enterprises have had to let go of thousands of workers and reduce working hours for tens of thousands of others since orders remained limited or were cancelled entirely. However, some companies have managed to get through the hard times by switching production lines and cutting costs… Read full this story
- [Last Chance] Pokemon Go: New Shiny Pokemon Now Available In Lunar New Year Event
- TAC to increase yield by up to 15 per cent for Lunar New Year
- China Focus: "My job is to serve the people," Xi says in Lunar New Year inspection
- Spotlight: Cities worldwide celebrate Chinese Lunar New Year
- We’re victors despite not achieving our New Year resolutions
- New Year horoscope 2019: Read what lies ahead for you
- Mystery of SF schools’ budget persists as new year starts
- Do You Hate New Year’s Resolutions?
- US pharma companies really do want Britain to pay more for drugs
- Energy prices: Malcolm Turnbull urges companies to 'ensure no family pays more' than necessary
Companies scramble to ensure Lunar New Year pay bonuses have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 28, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.