The total output of bird’s nests is expected to reach 160 tonnes of unprocessed bird’s nests in 2025. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – Vietnam’s birds nest exports are expected to swell in the coming years. According to Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Phung Duc Tien, procedures needed to export bird’s nests to China are almost completed. Vietnam expects to ship the first batch of this product to China in the first quarter of 2021, the world’s largest bird’s nest consumption market. Do Tu Quan, head of the Vietnam Swiftlet Farming Association, said the total output of unprocessed bird’s nests is expected to reach 160 tonnes in 2025. Most of the output will be exported to China to the tune of 100 tonnes, earning 150 million USD. The remaining 60 tonnes will be processed to 42 tonnes of clean bird’s nests. Of which, it expects to ship 16.8 tonnes of clean bird’s nests to Singapore and 8.4 tonnes to the US with export values of 58.8 million USD and 29.4 million USD, respectively. The rest of the clean bird’s nests will be consumed in the domestic market. In 2021 the domestic swift breeding industry expects to achieve a turnover of… Read full this story
- Noida can now build satellite city, 80 villages set to come under it
- FMCG sales to rebound on Lunar New Year
- The albatross: A bird built to soar
- Chennai birders scan sanctuaries, backyards for avian life during Pongal bird count
- Nest Thermostat vs. Nest Thermostat E: What's the difference and should you switch?
- Could wind farms wipe out BIRDS? Populations are much smaller close to turbines because their habitat has been ruined, study finds
- Best cheap Nest Thermostat deals for Presidents’ Day 2021
- Exports Rise for 3rd Month
- Thu Duc City comes into normal operation
- Bird flu confirmed in few more places in Maharashtra, Gujarat and Chhattisgarh
Bird's nest exports set to soar in coming years have 299 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.