Beach tours have become the top choice for the coming Lunar New Year or Tet. Nguyen Minh Man, a representative from TST Travel, said that beach tours and trips to experience the winter in northern mountainous localities during Tet were best-sellers. Nha Trang, Danang, Phu Quoc and Con Dao have attracted the most bookings. Tourists in Phu Quoc Island According to Minh, airlines have launched many promotional programmes, which have also helped to spur demand. Vietravel reported that destinations near HCM City such as Vung Tau and Long Hai have seen a surge of around 5,000 visitors in January. Meanwhile, around 2,000 people have booked tours there in February. Vietravel’s visitors to Nha Trang and Danang have also lured many people. Roughly 5,000 people have booked tours to Nha Trang in February and the figure to Danang is 5,5000. Phu Quoc Island is expected to welcome 4,000 people between January and February this year. Hoang Phuong Thao from Salinda Resort in Phu Quoc said that in January, the resort’s room occupancy has been around 30%. However, all of the rooms have been booked for Tet following airline discount campaigns with return airfares of more than VND1 million (USD43.47) from many… Read full this story
- Hilton Head residents: Go-kart track tacky like Myrtle Beach
- Tours suspended following Sinai bombing but FCO advice remains unchanged
- Portugal's Alentejo coast: 10 best budget beach hotels and campsites
- Best beach holiday destinations in Europe and where to find top deals
- For 'Mayberry with sunsets,' head to Florida's Indian Rocks Beach instead of Clearwater
- Former Stone Temple Pilots singer Scott Weiland, 48, dies of cardiac arrest on tour bus after 'struggling with crack'
- Houston native turns over command of VFA-34 ‘Blue Blasters’ after successful tour
- Planning a beach holiday? Head to Hua Hin in Thailand
- Billionaire must let public access Martins Beach, judge rules
- Legislature passes bill for public access to Martins Beach
Beach tours to be top choice for Tet have 303 words, post on dtinews.vn at January 24, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.