Ninh Thuận has a reputation as the land of “little rain and too much sun and wind”. Rocky hills and mountains extend down to Việt Nam’s south-central coast of bays, white sands, golden sunlight, and turquoise waters. The province also boasts a range of historical relic sites and diverse cultures, along with agricultural products that make for great souvenirs. It now has plans to become a new travel hotspot in the country and the region by identifying what measures will make it so. The strategic vision in Ninh Thuận’s tourism development master plan to 2020 and vision to 2030 is to develop the sector by exploiting potential in marine resources, ecology and culture, offering the best service quality possible, and diversifying tourism products to become a destination of choice. ROLLING BY: Local people walking along the Nam Cương sand dunes. VNA/VNS photo Thanh Hà The Chairman of the Ninh Thuận Provincial People’s Committee, Trần Quốc Nam, spoke of the promise the local area holds. “Ninh Thuận lies at the intersection of three strategic transport axes: the North – South railway line, National Highway 1A, and National Highway 27, which extends into the southern reaches of the Central Highlands,” he said…. Read full this story
- World risks second GREAT DYING: Rising temperatures could leave sea creatures unable to breath and wipe out animals on land just like massive volcanic eruptions of 252 million years ago
- The West slumbers as its enemies run amok
- Five climate change science misconceptions – debunked
- A race to rescue frozen artefacts
- Marbella Cleaner Making 75 Euros An Hour!
- South Africa's greatest holidays – a month-by-month guide
- What life might be like in alien oceans
- James Renwick: Debunking common climate change myths
- Why this ship is spending a year frozen in the Arctic
- Thomas Cook goes bust: Nearly 200,000 customers face up to a FORTNIGHT wait to be repatriated after travel giant COLLAPSES overnight and ministers line up 40 jumbo jets to fly Britons home
An emerging land of sea and sun have 322 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 17, 2021. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.