(CNN)Shipping giants FedEx and UPS may have to make alternative plans to ship the new Covid-19 vaccine in areas that are expected to be affected by a major winter storm this week. The first public deliveries of the vaccine made by Pfizer and BioNTech, took place Monday in every state, Washington DC, and Puerto Rico. Officials expect to ship 2.9 million doses in the coming days. The storm is expected to develop on Tuesday and impact the eastern United States on Wednesday and early Thursday. People from southwestern Virginia to Massachusetts are under a winter storm watch. The heaviest snow totals are expected from Pennsylvania to southern New England, including New York City, where more than a foot of snow is possible. New York City could get a foot of snow in a major snow storm expected to slam Northeast on Wednesday Travel could be very difficult or even impossible in some of the areas that the storm will hit, the National Weather Service said. FedEx spokeswoman Shannon Davis wrote in an email that as of Monday, the company didn’t expect any “significant impact” to service. Read More “We have a team of 15 meteorologists monitoring conditions 24/7, and we… Read full this story
- The East Needs Some Beasts
- The East Has Fallen Off the Map
- NFL Week 2 Weather Updates: Will Hurricane Florence affect any NFL games, fantasy start 'em/start 'em decisions?
- 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster: The Fair-Weather Friend
- Why Melbourne City's loss is very bad news
- The Tale of the Worst Car in LeMons History, Part 3
- The Latest: North Carolina governor visits hard-hit New Bern
- Blamed in baby’s death, weakening Gordon spreads rain inland
- Diving into a nightmare
- College Football’s Craziest Weekend Arrives
Will bad weather hinder vaccine deliveries on the East Coast? have 278 words, post on edition.cnn.com at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.