A medical worker takes a sample of a student in HCM City for testing after a few new cases of COVID-19 were found in the city. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — A ten-month-old baby is among seven imported COVID-19 cases reported in Việt Nam on Wednesday evening. The patients, including six Vietnamese and one Indian, bring the total number of cases in the country to 1,358. The baby girl, from central Nghệ An Province, arrived in central Khánh Hòa Province’s Cam Ranh Airport from Russia, aboard flight VN5062, on November 11. She tested positive for the virus on November 30 and is being treated at Khánh Hòa hospital. Three other patients arrived in Việt Nam from France via Tân Sơn Nhất Airport on November 30, aboard flight VN10. They tested positive for the virus on December 1. They are being treated at Đồng Nai Lung Hospital. Another patient, female, resides in central Đà Nẵng City. She returned to Việt Nam from the US, transiting in the Republic of Korea aboard flight KE094, via Đà Nẵng airport on November 23 aboard flight VN431. She tested positive for the virus on December 2. The female patient, residing in southern Tây Ninh Province, arrived in Việt Nam from the Philippines… Read full this story
- Swamped A&Es turned away ‘record numbers’ of high-priority patients this winter, Labour claims
- Roger Federer opens up on breaking other records and importance of being No 1
- Incredible moment 217 skydivers hold hands while falling at 120mph to smash world record in jump from 19,000ft
- Hospital sees record number of A&E patients on New Year's Day
- Overcrowding in hospitals ‘reaches record levels’
- Australian 99-year-old smashes age world record in pool
- Record number of patients waiting on trolleys or chairs unacceptable
- Drug control: DRAP allows patients to import medicines for personal use
- Christmas at Weldmar: "We want to make it the best we can for patients and their families"
- 'It’s not a sad time here': How this hospice helps patients escape the burden of illness at Christmas
VN records seven more imported COVID-19 patients have 341 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.