While private enterprises have made more outward investments, state-owned enterprises (SOEs) have been gradually reducing their investments, reported Bizlive. The Foreign Investment Agency (FIA) reported that Vietnam’s enterprises registered $222.67 million worth of investment abroad in H1, an increase of 11.4 percent compared with the same period last year. Of this, 70 newly licensed projects had total investment capital of $185.3 million, up 78.4 percent. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. FIA noted the significant increase in number of small and medium projects registered by private enterprises in recent years, which is a contrast to the decrease in number of oil and gas and telecommunication projects by SOEs. Translated by Kim Chi How are SOEs’ outward investment projects performing? State-owned economic groups had registered 114 outward investment projects as of the end of 2019 with registered capital of $13.8 billion, according to the MInistry of Public Investment. Vietnam’s outward investment rebounds Outward investments, which fell for a short time because of Covid-19, resumed again after the social distancing policy ended.
- Doing good and doing well: Faith-based investing converts the skeptics
- In speech about job creation, Obama pitches funding public works projects with private money
- Peter Thiel's fund invests in marijuana equity firm
- Tax-aware investing is extra important now
- Gonzalez: Controller Scott Stringer will propose to reform the way city pension funds choose investment companies
- SUNY seeks 14 percent aid increase, and higher tuition
- Our Turn: How investing in early childhood pays off
- Best budget options for NYC real estate investment
- Q&A: New York hospitals on offshore investments
- Bunker's Vietnamese street fare impresses in Queens
Vietnamese private enterprises increase investments abroad have 281 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.