Vietnam will compete in the 40th Asian Road Cycling Championships in Cyberjaya, Malaysia from March 17-21. Former Asian champion Nguyen Thi That will take part in the 40th Asian Road Cycling Championships in Cyberjaya, Malaysia from March 17-21. Photo plo.vn The Vietnamese cyclists will compete in both men’s and women’s categories of the team time trial, individual time trial and individual road race. While the male team, mainly from the U23 squad, are aiming for fourth place, the female crew, led by former Asian champion Nguyen Thi That, expect to repeat That’s victory in 2018 and earn enough points to qualify for the Tokyo Olympics this summer. The 27th Asian Junior Road Championships and the ninth Asian Para Road Cycling Championships will also be held at the same time and venue. VNS Vietnamese athletes compete in Asian mountain bike champs Vietnam will take part in the Asian Mountain Bike Continental Championships in Chiangrai Province, Thailand on February 1-5. HCM City mulls public bicycle rental service in downtown The HCM City Department of Transport has sought approval from the People’s Committee for a public bicycle rental service.
- 24 Philippines jins vie in Asian championship
- 9 gymnasts to Asian Championships
- Asian Insider March 11: Kim Jong Nam’s accused killer goes free, and more...
- Asian Insider March 13: Cardinal sins
- Asian Insider March 5: China prepares for a ‘tough struggle’
- TRI-Factor Asian series unwraps in CamSur
- Women Athletes Lead in Indonesian Team's Medal Count at 2018 Asian Games
- Asian Games: Vietnamese boxers ready to fight
- News Asian Games: Pinoy cyclists settle for 6th place in mountain bike
- Lofty quest for gold at Asian Games
Vietnamese cyclists to compete in Asian championship this March have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.