Three Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Japan have all tested positive for COVID-19. The National Hospital for Tropical Diseases’ second branch in Dong Anh District, Hanoi. — Photo cuocsongantoan.vn They are a 36-year-old woman from Nghi Loc District, in the central province of Nghe An and two men, both aged 33, from Cam Giang District in the northern province of Hai Duong and My Loc District in the northern province of Nam Dinh. They were onboard a repatriation flight that arrived in Vietnam on Monday at Van Don International Airport and were immediately quarantined after landing. The three are currently being treated at the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases’ second branch in Dong Anh District, Hanoi. So far, 866 people have tested positive, with 399 making a full recovery. Sixteen people, all with underlying medical conditions, have died of COVID-19-related complications. VNS Philippine citizen recovers from COVID-19 in Vietnam Pictured is the Phu Quoc District General Hospital where the Philippine citizen had received COVID-19 treatment upon her entry into Vietnam in late July A Philippine patient infected with COVID-19 has been discharged from hospital in Kien Giang’s island district of Phu Quoc after making a full recovery from the disease. The 37-year-old… Read full this story
- Demi Lovato reveals that she's recording new music for her 'loyal' fans: 'If you hating - that ain't you'
- Tupac 'is ALIVE and recording new music in the studio' claims Suge Knight's son
- X-Files is back with new cold case as Scully and Mulder tackle US government conspiracy
- Vietnam likely to import LNG in 2021
- Vietnam needs new method to attract FDI from US, EU: experts
- Jennifer Aniston takes the microphone and sings a duet with Billy Crudup in new episode of The Morning Show
- Fern Britton shows off new tattoo on This Morning
- Vietnam's steel import rises 8.3 pct in January-June
- Mosquito-borne virus threat grows with new Michigan cases
- 2 new polio cases reported in Afghanistan
Vietnam records three new imported cases on Wednesday morning have 311 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.