Ten people prosecuted for illegally transporting VND30 trillion overseas The Hanoi City police have caught ten people illegally transporting nearly VND30 trillion overseas, the local media reported. The Hanoi City Party Committee Secretary has praised the Investigative Police Agency of the city for busting this illegal money transport racket. Vuong Dinh Hue said this is a great achievement of the Hanoi Investigative Police Agency in the fight against crimes and in protecting the country’s security and social order and ensuring peace and happiness for the people. This is also special in the city’s effort to fight crimes and ensure security and social order before the thirteenth National Congress of the Communist Party commences. Six of the 10 people that have been prosecuted include Nguyen Van Thang, Pham Anh Tuan, Nguyen Thi Nga, Nguyen Thi Nguyet, Nguyen Van Thuc and Nguyen Thi Ha. Thang and his accomplices established several companies to illegally transport goods and money through the borders. The police are conducting an investigation. HCMC plans to build 160,000 social houses within 10 years For the 2021-2030 period, Ho Chi Minh City authorities planned to build 160,000 social houses in the area of 4 million square meters to meet its rising… Read full this story
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 29
- Can Vietnam absorb increased FDI capital flow?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 30
- Citi Unveils its Roster of 41 Para Athletes One Year Out from Tokyo 2020
- Argentina tightens exchange controls to stem capital flight
- Vietnamese-American engineer wins US award meant for ethnic Asians
- 'We're not electing a planner': Joe Biden snipes at Elizabeth Warren's 'I have a plan for that' campaign as she overtakes him in Democratic primary polls
- Zuckerberg plans public tech discussions
- Sega announces Revolve8 real-time strategy game (Update: Available on the Play Store!)
- When Joe Biden Chose the Wrong Side of History
VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 22 have 295 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.