“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries.
The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh.
Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region.
It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Some exhibitors drop out of Singapore Airshow due to coronavirus
- Vietnam attends ASEAN Labour Ministers Meeting
- Singapore air show: IAF aerobatic team Sarang cannot take part due to delay in Ministry approval
- VN art troupe attends Chingay Parade 2020 in Singapore
- Indian nurse in Saudi ‘infected’; virus reaches Singapore, Vietnam
- Vietnam takes over Chairmanship of ASEAN Committee
- Vietnam Explores Increasing Foreign Military Cooperation to Resist China
- Economic think tanks praise Vietnam’s responsive tactics
- Singaporean outlet names Vietnam fastest growing digital economy
- 2019: prosperous year for Vietnam’s e-commerce, fintech firms