“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries. The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh. Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products. Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region. It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Vietnam asks Singapore to make amends over Cambodia ‘invasion’ remark
- COVID-19: CDC deletes Vietnam from list of 'destinations with risk of community spread'
- Coworking space firm signs strategic deal to draw Singapore investment to Vietnam
- Vietnam to set up third field hospital in UN mission in Africa
- Singapore firms seek suppliers of agricultural products in Vietnam
- Cambodia PM slams Singapore leader’s statement on Vietnam, Khmer Rouge
- Bright spots for FDI inflows in Vietnam in 2020
- Vietnam Airlines offers discounted tickets on several int'l routes
- U.S. leaves Vietnam out of community-spread destinations list
- Foreign investors take M&A route into Vietnam
Vietnam attends Singapore Airshow have 202 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.