VieON users in mire after exit of MoMo Local over-the-top (OTT) platform VieON has been hit by the contract termination of M_Service JSC, an operator of MoMo. From the start of this month users of VieON have no longer been able to perform payments via MoMo, putting VieON operator DatViet VAC Media Entertainment Group in adversity. According to DatViet VAC, around 45 per cent of users selected MoMo for their payments. “That means they cannot extend their packages on the platform due to the interruption,” said the company’s representative. In mid-July, M_Service sent a notification of contract termination to VieON, citing that it had “temporarily no demand for trading in the company’s products and services.” The following week, representing DatViet VAC, law firm Duane Morris LLC sent a document to reject the e-wallet platform’s intention of halting the contract. Not long afterwards, the two sides held an online meeting to hammer out more acceptable terms, but no real outcome was forthcoming. As the two sides failed to reach a common voice, DatViet VAC on September 11 officially filed a lawsuit against M_Service requesting compensation. After 13 years of operation, MoMo has been gaining the upper hand in the market with… Read full this story
- VieON experiencing payments disruptions with 45 per cent of customers after losing MoMo
- MoMo e-wallet adds travel feature to app
- 'Thanks for the sex, now fill in this survey please': Student, 22, shares bizarre 'exit quiz' he was sent by woman he dated for a month asking him to score her skills in the bedroom, attractiveness and personality
- 2020's worst cryptocurrency breaches, thefts, and exit scams
- Tor Snowflake turns your browser into a proxy for users in censored countries
- Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Sanam Shetty To Enter Secret Room After Her Exit From The House?
- RimWorld-like Amazing Cultivation Simulator exits early access with an English translation
- E-wallet services to facilitate online payment convenience
- E-wallet providers fighting for survival in Việt Nam
VieON users in mire after exit of MoMo have 320 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.