The pair were presented with the Shining Star Achievement in the Research category during an online awards ceremony held at 7 a.m. on December 9. The Shining Star Achievement in Research award is given in recognition of influential scholarly contributions in any discipline, typically in the form of scholarly journal articles that are published, or alternatively books, book chapters, or other expressions of scholarly collaboration. Prof. Tran Xuan Bach was born in 1984 and is currently vice head of the Health Economics Department at Hanoi Medical University. He possesses extensive experience in relation to research, surveillance, and evaluation of global health threats in the Asia-Pacific region. His work has won him numerous international and domestic awards in the past, including the Hopkins Center for AIDS Research’s International Research Award. He has also published over 300 papers in a number of highly regarded international journals, including The Lancet, Bulletin of the World Health Organization, and AIDS and Behavior. Most notably, Prof. Bach is the youngest professor in recent decades to work at Johns Hopkins University in the United States, the world leader in terms of public health. According to details released by the university, he has extensive experience in advising various… Read full this story
- Scientists win Nobel Prize for learning how cells use oxygen
- Emirates wins second consecutive Best Entertainment award
- Son’s touching tribute earns a global sports award nomination
- Cupcake company hopes for tasty win at Sunderland Echo Portfolio Awards
- CBeebies star Andy Day nominates boy, 6, who saved mum’s life with 999 call for our Who Cares Wins Health Awards
- International project for engineering students wins national award
- Baby of the Year 2018: Enter your little ones now for the chance to win!
- The inspiring stories of the 33 nominees in our Who Cares Wins health awards
- DB Global Technology center in Bucharest has reached 900 employees in 5 years of activity
- Meet the finalists for this year's Sunday Mail Young Scot Awards
Two local scientists win Noam Chomsky Global Connections Awards have 311 words, post on vov.vn at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.