The Trump administration on Wednesday put in place restrictions on travel for members of the Chinese Communist Party and their families into the United States.The New York Times reported on the restrictions, which limit the duration of travel visas. A Chinese visa holder would have to enter the U.S. within a month after it was issued: Previously, party members, like other Chinese citizens, could obtain visitor visas for the United States that were valid for up to 10 years. Travel visas for party members will also be limited to a single entry rather than multiple entries as was possible before, according to two people familiar with the changes. The new measures do not affect party members’ eligibility for other kinds of visas, such as immigration or employment. The State Department spokesman added that no current visas would be revoked as a result of the policy changes. The spokesman made his comments after The New York Times reported on the new limits. The Times claimed in its report that the Trump administration will cause problems for Joe Biden if he becomes the next president but also reported that Biden might stay the course on Trump’s China policy. “While some might hope… Read full this story
- Joe Biden 'could be compromised by the Chinese Communist Party and must answer key questions before the election' says Texas Rep Dan Crenshaw
- Attorney General William Barr Blasts Hollywood For Censoring Movies “To Appease The Chinese Communist Party”
- House GOP China task force to release report on combating Chinese Communist Party: 'US must act decisively'
- China's second century of shame, thanks to its Communist Party
- European travel restrictions: Where can non-EU travelers enter?
- Democrats press Trump Organization about president's Chinese bank account
- Trump’s travel ban to be argued Tuesday in S.F. federal court
- Kelli Ward: Joe Biden and Mark Kelly Enriched Themselves Through China’s Communist Party
- Exclusive — ‘This is China, Inc.’: Emails Reveal Hunter Biden’s Associates Helped Communist-Aligned Chinese Elites Secure White House Meetings
- Infiltration: Communist China's Campaign to Reshape U.S. Education | Opinion
Trump Puts Travel Restrictions in Place for Chinese Communist Party Members have 337 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.