Manchester United – PSG: Neymar scored twice to lead Paris Saint-Germain to a needed 3-1 win over 10-man Manchester United in UEFA Champions League action on Wednesday, setting up a massive Matchday 6 for three teams. Marquinhos had the decisive second PSG goal and Fred picked up his second yellow card with the score 2-1. His first was a red-worthy headbutt on Leandro Paredes. [ RELATED: Sevilla 0-4 Chelsea ] Marcus Rashford, of course, scored for United, but is also an injury doubt for the weekend following the flare up of a shoulder injury. United, PSG, and RB Leipzig are all on nine points through five matches. The Red Devils host RB Leipzig and holds the tiebreaker thanks to a 5-0 pasting of Leipzig at Old Trafford. The second Neymar goal, however, means PSG would hold the tiebreaker over United on goal differential after the Red Devils won 2-1 in Paris. Manchester United news Woodward says Man Utd to back Solskjaer with ‘long-term’ summer… West Ham – Manchester United: How to watch, start time, odds, prediction Manchester United’s Solskjaer on Fred red, Rashford injury, trip to… Three things we learned from Manchester United – PSG 1. PSG came to play:… Read full this story
- Jerome Boateng transfer rumors: Manchester United, PSG
- Transfer News: Zinedine Zidane to Replace Jose Mourinho at Manchester United?
- Manchester United Next Manager: Five Potential Replacements for Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United, Roma, Juventus advance in Champions League
- Liverpool thrash Manchester United 4-1 in International Champions Cup
- Brighton vs Manchester United, Premier League
- A squad built in weeks: Manchester United women’s team is revived
- Manchester United fans are angry with three players after performance v Brighton
- Manchester United beats Ajax to win Europa League days after tragic terror attack
- Manchester United women's team built in weeks
Three things we learned from Manchester United – PSG have 285 words, post on soccer.nbcsports.com at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.