The coronavirus outbreak has dealt a strong blow on the tourism industry. Thousands of tour guides in HCM City are sitting idle as domestic and international travelers have canceled tours. Thoi Bao Kinh Te Sai Gon quoted Nguyen Thi Khanh, deputy chair of the HCM City Tourism Association, as saying on February 6 that the tourism industry is experiencing difficult days. A beach in Nha Trang City (Illustrative photo). In general, a moderately sized company needs to earn VND100 million a day to pay to workers. Many travel firms have had their operation ‘frozen’ and workers go to the office just to deal with the tour cancelations. In general, a moderately sized company needs to earn VND100 million a day to pay to workers. Many travel firms have had their operation ‘frozen’ and workers go to the office just to deal with the tour cancelations. Mai Lan Concerns raised over hotel charges for quarantined tourists Tourists presenting symptoms of coronavirus are required to undergo a 14-day quarantine, but local authorities in Hanoi wanted to know which agency would cover the additional hotel fees when their stays exceed their initial bookings. Vinh Long aims to become all-singing, all-dancing tourism destination Authorities in… Read full this story
- I Toured One of the Most Radioactive Places on Earth
- A Guide to the 15 Powerful People Charged With Poisoning Flint
- Plantation Tours: Don’t Expect to Hear How Horrible Slavery Really Was
- Tours Of Abandoned Boston T Tunnel Fill Up Fast; City Plans More
- I Took This Amazing Tour Inside the Space Shuttle. So Should You.
- Touring the City Where Hip-Hop Started
- Rift: My Storm Legion Tour – New Zones
- How to Get Tickets to Hamilton // U.S. Tour and Chicago
- Thousands March On Washington For A Little Fresh Air, Exercise
- The Bridgeport Art Trail Returns City-Wide on Nov 7th - Nov 10th
Thousands of tour guides in HCM City out of work due to coronavirus outbreak have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.