Be one with The Force, Star Wars fans. A new episode of The Mandalorian has arrived on Disney+ . Episode 6 of the second season of The Mandalorian finds bounty hunter Din Djarin forging ahead in his quest to find sanctuary for his adorable traveling partner, Baby Yoda , and sees the return of several popular characters from earlier Star Wars stories. Titled The Tragedy , the sixth episode of season 2 is directed by acclaimed Sin City and El Mariachi filmmaker Robert Rodriguez . The episode has Djarin and the newly named Grogu (aka Baby Yoda) arrive on the remote planet Tython in order to connect the Force-wielding infant with other Jedi. They're interrupted by the arrival of some familiar (to Star Wars fans, at least) characters looking to acquire something from Djarin, but they soon find themselves allied against a common enemy. There's a lot to absorb in every episode of The Mandalorian , so we'll provide a recap of the latest episode each week and take a deep dive into some of its noteworthy elements. (There will be a discussion of plot points from the episode, so consider this a spoiler warning.) More on The Mandalorian The… Read full this story
- When is Game of Thrones season 8 on TV?
- I had no idea how fascinating rubbish could be: The Secret Life of Landfill reviewed
- Game of Thrones, Eastwatch review: Bombshells, surprise reunions and sisterly strife
- Pau Ninja: The king of Spanish millennials
- How Netflix used shapeshifting to explore teen life
- How Gamification is revolutionising how we shop, spend and save
- Hitman 2 Polishes The Formula And Doubles Down On The Madness
- The bright young things making London’s homes pop
- POLITICO London Playbook: No love for May at Fort de Brégançon — Worst job in Westminster — Gove’s climate fizz
The Mandalorian, Season 2: Episode 6 Easter Eggs and Secrets Explained | Digital Trends have 295 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at December 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.