Tens of solar power projects are awaiting to be added to the list of power generation projects to be developed. Meanwhile, ministries are still discussing the new pricing mechanism after the preferential FIT expires. The Ministry of Investment and Trade (MOIT) is collecting opinions from ministries and local authorities on the draft Prime Minister decision on launching a pilot program on solar power pricing. The reason, according to MOIT, is that more time is needed to build the bidding mechanism in accordance with the Prime Minister’s Decision No 13. The FIT (feed in tariff) mechanism stipulated in Decision 13 is applied only to projects put into commercial operation prior to January 1, 2021. The projects that cannot meet this requirement won’t be able to enjoy the FIT mechanism, but the prices will be defined through ‘competition’. In Decision 13, the Prime Minister assigned MOIT to design a bidding mechanism for solar power projects and draft the roadmap for the implementation. MOIT says it is necessary to create a bidding mechanism to choose investors and investment projects to serve as the foundation for determining solar power purchasing prices. However, the current laws still don’t have regulations on choosing investors for solar… Read full this story
- Renters and low-income people will soon be able to buy solar power without panels
- British solar-powered racer unveiled
- Solar-Powered Sterile Box Offers Safer Surgeries
- Solar power for Ford C-Max hybrid concept
- Daimler India expands solar power capacity to 3.3 Megawatts
- Lohia Auto showcases India's 1st solar powered e-rickshaw
- BMW Develops Swank Solar-Powered Carport Concept
- German Solar Power Company SolarWorld Makes Offer to Buy Opel, GM Not Interested
- Hemi Power Tool Line
- Toyota to develop solar-powered car?
Solar power: projects line up, policy under consideration have 268 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.