Several Vietnamese musicians have recently released new music videos and CD reflecting faces of love to celebrate Valentine’s Day. Singer Duc Phuc has released a new song Hơn Cả Yêu (More than Love) praising the beauty and sweetness of love. Photo courtesy of the artist Singer Huong Giang’s new music video Tặng Cô Ấy Cho Anh (The Betrayal of Love) ranked No 1 on trending on YouTube in Vietnam two hours after its release. It has earned more than 15.3 million views since its release day on Saturday. The pop ballad is composed by Hua Kim Tuyen, who has written hits for several famous singers like Thu Minh, Toc Tien, Duc Phuc and Truc Nhan. The song has a gentle and sad melody, while its lyrics are about the sorrow of a woman facing the betrayal of her lover. Giang invited director Kawaii Tuan Anh to film her 12-minute MV. “The song is great. Its melody is sad. Its MV is like a short story about love and betrayal, especially the strength of the woman to have a better life,” a YouTube user Giang Bui wrote. Giang became known after being in the top four of Vietnam Idol, the Vietnamese… Read full this story
- 'I'm speechless!' Jamie Oliver enjoys a HUGE cake for his 45th birthday and says he had a 'really lovely and peaceful day' with the family
- FM Nirmala Sitharaman to release report card on first 100 days of Modi 2.0
- IPOB celebrates Biafra Day peacefully – Nnamdi Kanu
- Your ANTI-Valentine's Day dinner: Celebrity chef creates a 'romantic' degustation menu complete with a DEAD rose - because 'love should be celebrated all year round'
- Sam Smith brands Valentine's Day 'offensive' and wants to destroy it
- Non-binary star Sam Smith admits they will be 'misgendered to the day I die'
- Mangalore musicians Ashwin Shriyan and Nishith Hegde come up with new single
- Paul McCartney thanks his late nurse mum with unseen photo tribute on Mother's Day
- True story behind The Beatles split - Paul McCartney wanted band to get back to early days
- Rihanna could be 'first British-based billionaire musician' after jumping up rich list
Musicians release songs praising love to celebrate Valentine's Day have 349 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.