BBC Douglas (Tom Hollander) takes his family on holiday in Europe in the hopes of winning back the love of his wife in drama series, Us. Us got in just under the wire. This new four-part British comedy drama finished filming in several beautiful locations across Europe just before the pandemic struck and closed the world down. Adapted by David Nicholls from his own best-selling novel of the same name, the drama focuses on Douglas Petersen (Tom Hollander), a devoted family man who is blindsided when his wife Connie (Saskia Reeves) informs him that she thinks their marriage is over. This occurs just before they are about to embark on a long-planned, but hectic grand tour of the artistic high points of Europe with their teenage son Albie (Tom Taylor). Nicholls, 53, says, “When we made this drama, we had no idea that the pandemic would happen and that the family’s trip would now seem nostalgic.” Us was shot in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Barcelona and Venice. Such a production would simply be impossible now. READ MORE:Shortland Street: Is this the end for Doctor Love?TV Guide Christmas entertainment quiz The 12 TV shows that got us through 2020 Hollander, who is… Read full this story
- Big, big blowout: The Giants love affair ends today
- The 7 Best Dramas Of 2013
- Ulster's young guns all set to hit target as series hots up
- Insatiable: A Love Story in Three Courses
- Kyle Larson seeks drama-free second round
- Homeland: Alexander Fehling Is New Love Interest Of Carrie
- Hollywood Vet Producing TV Shows For China - Viewers And Brands Love Them
- Marie Claire Interviews NBC's 'State Of Affairs' Katherine Heigl
- Stage is set for Archer v Smith in unfolding Lord’s drama
- Has Seb Vettel fallen out of love with Formula One?
Love affair with Europe unfolds in drama series Us have 287 words, post on www.stuff.co.nz at December 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.