Korean investors visit the surface-mount technology (SMT) factory in the Đà Nẵng Hi-Tech Park. VNS Photo Công Thành ĐÀ NẴNG — Representatives of almost 30 Korean firms have been seeking investment opportunities in the Đà Nẵng Hi-tech Park after paying a field visit to the new operated surface-mount technology (SMT) factory on December 4. General director Nguyễn Anh Huy from Đà Nẵng Hi-tech Park joint-stock development company said the visit was part of the investment promotion programme to attract hi-tech investors from Korea. Huy said the IT Park, which was built on 131ha in the first phase costing US$47 million, offered good conditions for working and living in a combined urban zone in the northwest region of Đà Nẵng. He said investors would get special preferential mechanisms from the park with free land rental from five to 50 years depending on investment scale, and preferential corporate income tax for 15 years. “We offered top priorities for hi-tech investors with positive investment promotion policies in filling up working space in the first phase park in three or five years, Huy said during a meeting with Korean investors including Busan and Incheon Ports, Lotte Land, Hanwha Techwin Security Việt Nam, LS Electric and Posco…. Read full this story
- Investor eyes Ssangyong
- Tottenham star Son Heung-min is trying to play his way out of Korea’s mandatory military service
- News watch August 2010: today's industry news
- Asian Games 2018: With two bronze medals, Indian table tennis has emerged as formidable challenger at Asian level
- Renault to head to US and China
- Los Angeles auto show 2009: news, blogs, reviews
- Sleazy Presidential Scandal Leads to Restructuring Rumors at Hyundai
- Mixed-use boom in Albuquerque
- Can Yoyo, a Pay-Per-Mile Car Subscription, Shake up the Mobility Landscape?
- Wheels of Fortune: The $10M Mercedes-Benz 500K That Vanished
Korean investors seek opportunities in Đà Nẵng IT Park have 287 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 7, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.