HCM City on Tuesday launched a trial model of an operation centre each for smart health and education as part of its project to turn into a smart city. HCM City on February 11 launched a pilot model of two operation centres for smart health and education as parts of its project on developing into a smart city. — VNA/VNS Photo Hua Chung They use artificial intelligence for both operation and management. The smart health operation centre will connect and gather data from relevant agencies, hospitals and other health facilities and enable analysis, forecast and surveillance of diseases, Nguyen Tan Binh, head of the city Department of Health, said. It would help manage hospitals and health facilities to improve their quality, he added. The centre will link up with doctors at hospitals throughout the country besides more than 100 hospitals in 12 countries to share expertise, skills and technologies to improve the quality of Vietnamese doctors. It will also integrate systems for patient satisfaction surveys, analysis of traditional and social media, connecting with the 115 emergency centre, and telemedicine. It will help announce warnings and solutions to aid the public against the coronavirus epidemic. It will instantly update and display… Read full this story
- Designing the CWRU-Cleveland Clinic Health Education Campus: Q & A with architect Norman Foster
- S.F. was smart to add health education to middle school
- Indiana Prisoners Partner with IUPUI for Health Education
- Oklahoma college grads find jobs in business, health, education fields
- City expands pilot program in reaction to Walmart closure
- Joel P. students take on mental health education
- City sets modest steps on district
- Jail fees too high, cities set to argue
- Pulaski County jail fees too high, cities set to argue
- Arkansas Colleges of Health Education Name Brian Kim President.
HCM City sets up pilot operation centres for smart health, education have 284 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.