Much of Vietnam Airlines' fleet has been grounded due to the pandemic According to Le Hong Ha, deputy general director of Vietnam Airlines, the carrier has been fully aware of its responsibility to preserve and develop its products and services to both maintain the economic vein of the country and promote its golden lotus logo to bolster Vietnamese aviation and promote the nation's culture and tourism across the world. As a bridge between regions and the world, Vietnam Airlines is committed to maximising its potentials to support domestic businesses in delivering their products to not only customers all over the country but also to numerous international friends. In 2020, Vietnam Airlines has been reaffirming its position as the top-quality airline of the nation and continuously maintained its 4-star services according to international standards. At the emergence of the pandemic, the carrier immediately applied distinct solutions to ensure safety for passengers, such as limiting reusable items, disinfecting aircraft, and providing sterile towels on flights. However, Vietnam Airlines has not been able to avoid business risks caused by the pandemic. After successfully reducing the spread of the disease, in the second quarter customers began to again pay for air services, while the… Read full this story
- Can the UK regional airline Flybe fly out of its troubles?
- Flybe is saved: Government strikes deal with airline's shareholders to keep it afloat
- DOT could let airlines ban emotional support animals from flights
- Vietnam Airlines deploys self-service kiosks to speed up check-in services
- 28,000 United Airlines employees are getting new uniforms
- India Issues Stringent Guidelines for Airlines from China, Hong Kong to Isolate Deadly Coronavirus
- Airline asks woman to take pregnancy test before boarding flight
- Apollo, Greybull, LOT to bid for Thomas Cook airline Condor: source
- Iran confirms two missiles shot at Ukraine airliner
- Ryanair, easyJet and Flybe among airlines ‘charging MORE for baggage than a passenger ticket’
Flexibility necessary for airlines to prosper have 307 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.