>>> Public Health Portal officially launched >>> Health sector determined to boost digital transformation: minister The official was speaking at the plenary session of the Vietnam Health Sector's Digital Conversion Conference which took place in Hanoi on December 30. According to the minister, despite having to fight the COVID-19 epidemic, the health sector has made solid efforts in digital transformation, initially recording encouraging results. Specifically, in the administrative field, 100% of administrative procedures in the sector have gone online at level 4 – the highest of Vietnam's online public service system, while 100% of documents at the Ministry of Health are now being electronically processed with digital signatures applied, along with the continued reduction of paper records and administrative procedures in order to facilitate people and businesses. Regarding the prevention of COVID-19, Long said that there are many lessons for successful epidemic prevention, one of which is to focus on promoting the application of IT, from which many software and applications have been born to serve in the fight against COVID-19. Vietnam was the first country in the world to apply electronic medical declarations to facilitate tracing and zoning work. One of the most impressive activities is how the health… Read full this story
- Potentially lethal Valley Fever on the rise, California and federal public health officials warn
- Opioid epidemic 'getting worse instead of better,' public health officials warn
- He helped address Indiana's public health crisis. Can he do the same as surgeon general?
- Obamacare repeal threatens public health funding to states
- Hepatitis C: The public-health worry lurking behind the opioid epidemic
- Spanish nurse now Ebola-free as protesters call for Spain health minister's resignation
- Rob Klain is impressive, but Obama should have picked 'Ebola czar' with public-health experience: medical think tank director
- $1Million jackpot winner charged for collecting food stamps, public health insurance
- Head of Centers for Disease Control tells Congress that Ebola is 'not a significant public health threat' to the U.S.
- Cancer researcher killed in murder-suicide at University of South Carolina public health building: officials
Digital conversion in medical sector targets better service for the public: health minister have 330 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at December 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.