SEA Group has entered into partnership with Visa to benefit customers, photo: Le Toan Similar to Grab, SEA Group has made a strong effort to conquer plenty of sectors like e-commerce, e-wallets, and online gaming in Vietnam. However, faced with strict regulations, the company has accelerated the purchase of shares at local legal entities. Last week, SEA Group’s e-commerce platform Shopee entered into an official partnership with global payment company Visa. The two sides announced a five-year strategic partnership in which digital transformation is highlighted as a key target. As a result of the deal, Shopee users could benefit through certain promotions by making payments via Visa. “Shopee is continually strengthening its ecosystems to be an enabler for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises to leverage technology to grow their business. We are looking forward to working closely with Visa to leverage their extensive and secure network to make it easier for sellers to digitalise, particularly those in tier-two cities and rural areas,” said Terence Pang, COO at Shopee. “Our shoppers will also benefit from a more convenient and rewarding experience that will encourage purchases and spur the growth of the economy. We’re committed to Southeast Asia unlocking the transformative power… Read full this story
- Should SEA Group stop pouring capital in Shopee?
- Essar Group says non-compete clause with Rosneft only for 3 years
- Oil deal goes down to wire as Saudis, Russia debate details
- KB Financial Group acquires Prudential's South Korean unit for $1.89 billion
- These are the best KitchenAid deals for April 2020
- Working out at home? These are the best fitness deals for April 2020
- German court reverses Baltic Sea beach ban
- India Press: Government Links Hydro Medicine Delivery to Trump’s Support of India’s H-1B Visa Workers
- No visa, no veil? Saudi Arabia may ease rules for tourists
- Indian-origin doctors stuck between visa and corona worries
Deal with Visa fortifies SEA Group’s position have 303 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 1, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.