Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung has been suspended from work under a decision freshly signed by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc. Decision 1223/QD-TTg said the suspension is made to serve the investigation into Chung’s involvement in some legal cases. The duration of the suspension is 90 days, effective from the date of the issuance of the decision. The same day, the Politburo decided to suspend Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee and Vice Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee Nguyen Duc Chung from attending activities of the municipal Party Committee and its standing board. Chung, who is a member of the Party Central Committee, has also been suspended from his position as Vice Secretary of the Hanoi Party Committee. The decision is made to serve the investigation of the official’s involvement in a number of legal cases. Suspension of Hanoi Chairman linked with three legal cases According to the Ministry of Public Security spokesperson Major General To An Xo, the first case involves smuggling, violations of accounting and bidding regulations causing serious consequences, and money laundering at the Nhat Cuong Trading & Technical Services Co Ltd, the Department of Planning and Investment of Hanoi, and some related… Read full this story
- English people ‘unfamiliar’ with workings of EU, ex-Irish leader says
- This jobs program just might get people back to work
- "Evidence-based interventions" hope to get people back to work sooner
- Obese people should start work later to ease rush-hour anxiety, government advisor says
- Stepan Mnatsakanyan to continue serving as Chairman of Statistical Committee of Armenia
- Advocates suspend work in Jammu to express solidarity with border residents
- Michigan’s GOP has a plan to shield some people from Medicaid work requirements. They’re overwhelmingly white.
- Jeremy Hunt backs special visa for foreign people coming to work for NHS
- The farm bill isn't perfect but it could help people return to work
- Slack’s new tool for developers lets people do more work without leaving Slack
Chairman of Hanoi People’s Committee suspended from work have 324 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.