President-elect Joe BidenJoe BidenMichigan mayor draws criticism with Facebook posts suggesting rebellion: report Trump names Roisman acting SEC chairman Biden Interior nominee discusses environmental injustice with tribal leaders MORE on Tuesday announced he is expanding his COVID-19 response team, naming new coordinators for supply chain management, vaccinations and testing.Biden has been highly critical of the Trump administration’s response to the pandemic and has made it a priority to outline how his incoming administration will speed up access to vaccines, protective equipment and other key supplies.”To recover from this pandemic, we must take aggressive action to manufacture, distribute, and administer vaccines, testing, and personal protective equipment in an equitable way. These individuals are deeply qualified and will restore public trust in the pandemic response by leading with facts, science, and integrity,” he said in a statement.ADVERTISEMENTAs vaccinations coordinator, Biden tapped Bechara Choucair, currently the chief health officer of Kaiser Permanente, America’s largest private, integrated health system. Choucair is a family physician who previously served as Chicago’s public health commissioner from 2009 to 2014. As vaccine coordinator, he will focus on coordinating the delivery of vaccines with state and local officials, as well as making sure the shots can get into the population.Biden on Tuesday… Read full this story
- Biden motivated by Virginia racial violence, Trump response
- Modell's taps financial adviser to help improve its business prospects
- Biden's new press secretary served as NBC News communications director
- IndyGo taps new chief executive from Silicon Valley
- Novel Coworking Expands National Corporate Accounts Team
- Synergetics expands sales and marketing teams
- Joe Biden's senior adviser in 2016: 'We don't need white people leading the Democratic Party right now'
- Joe Biden’s killer advantage heading into 2020 election
- Joe Biden Wants to Take America Back to a Time Before Trump
- Joe Biden’s presidential bid draws in supporters and rivals
Biden taps new advisers for expanded COVID-19 response team have 298 words, post on thehill.com at December 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.