The bonsai garden owned by Mr. Dang Hong Son in Thanh Tri District is considered the largest of its kind in Hanoi, with nearly 1,000 unique bonsai trees of over 100 species from many regions throughout the country. The value of the trees is estimated up to tens of billion VND. The bonsai garden owned by Dang Hong Son in Thanh Tri District is considered the largest of its kind in Hanoi, with nearly 1,000 unique bonsai trees of over 100 species from many regions throughout the country. The value of the trees is estimated up to tens of billion VND. The 4,000sq.m bonsai garden has all kinds of bonsai trees such as fir, guava, star fruit, confetti, water lilies, and bay laurel, including dozens of rare trees that are valued at hundreds of millions VND each. Son said that in the past, he collected bonsai based on the old school way, but he changed to the modern style three years ago, which took Son a lot of time and effort to research and then “tame” each species of tree to force them to bloom and yield fruit. Every day, Mr. Son indulges in his favorite work: shaping trees. He… Read full this story
- Vietnamese farm produce showcased at world's largest wholesale market
- China has become the world's largest auto market.
- Visiting 3 Top London Markets
- SEO the largest online marketing source
- Foreign firms keen to invest in wide range of sectors in Hanoi: Diplomats
- Hanoi Daewoo awarded by Asia-Pacific Tourism & Travel Federation
- Global C4ISR Market 2016: Industry Study, Statistics, Review and Research to 2024
- Transportation Security Technology Market 2016: Global Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Gr
- Global Protein Hydrolysis Enzymes Market 2016: Industry Review, Research, Statistics, and Growth
- Fluid Management And Visualization Systems Market Size, Research Overview, Trends And Forecast 2019
A visit to Hanoi’s largest bonsai market have 287 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.