Biden has won the White House and will become the nation’s 46th president. Sen. Kamala Harris is the first woman in the country to be elected to the vice presidency. They will inherit a nation grappling with a devastating pandemic and a fight for racial equality that have divided and energized the electorate. Bookmark our live election results page and check back often as votes get counted in the Bay Area, California and across the country. Plus, see Chronicle Editorial Board endorsements here. Top headlines: Kamala Harris blazes trail to the vice presidency Here’s what Joe Biden wants to do as president, and what could stop him How the Bay Area voted on key races vs. the rest of California These maps show how San Francisco’s progressive voting varies by neighborhood S.F. Board of Supervisors races: All results are called Latest updates from today: Election Day 2020 PoliticsBy Dustin GardinerHarris, first woman to win vice presidency, vows to ‘not be…PoliticsBy John Wildermuth, Tal Kopan and Joe GarofoliBiden pledges healing, unity in first address as president-electPoliticsBy Tal KopanKamala Harris: Oakland native shatters barriersPoliticsBy Joe GarofoliHere’s what Joe Biden wants to do as president, and what…PoliticsBy John WildermuthA president’s legacy: Donald Trump… Read full this story
- 'Trump is winning': Mike Bloomberg's campaign chief says the President is ahead in the 2020 election due to six key swing states
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg tells George Stephanopoulos he's 'confident' about 2020 election: 'We've learned a lot since 2016'
- Midterm Elections Live Results: Democrats Have Flipped The House And Republicans Will Keep The Senate
- Trump, Black Mirror, and the 2020 Election
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Florida Homecoming Rally
- Trump’s Sanctuary-Cities Threat Is His Latest Bid to Govern by Sabotage
- U.S. Supreme Court turns away murder case highlighted in 'Serial' podcast
- Maharashtra: No order on floor test, Supreme Court demands letters of support
- Bill de Blasio’s Case Against Michael Bloomberg 2020
- Bronx man, battling own legal woes, brings gun rights case to U.S. Supreme Court
2020 Election Live Updates: Supreme Court rejects bid by Trump allies to overturn election results have 328 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at December 9, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.