The conference, entitled “The role of Nursultan Nazarbayev in the development of Parliamentarism in Kazakhstan”, was organized by Kazakhstan’s Mazhilis. Vice Chairman of the Vietnamese National Assembly Uong Chu Luu (center) attends the online conference. (Photo: VNA) Addressing the conference, Vice Chairman of the Vietnamese National Assembly Uong Chu Luu spoke highly of the crucial role of leader Nursultan Nazarbayev in Kazakhstan’s development as well as the significant achievements that the Kazakhstan people gained under his direction. Moreover, he said that the Vietnam-Kazakhstan parliamentary ties have seen strong developments over the past years, and underlined that the State and people of Vietnam always appreciated Kazakhstan’s support for the nation during its wars for national independence in the past as well as in its current national development cause. Translated by Quynh Oanh
- New strategy aims to promote Good Relations
- Eight candidates will participate in Kazakhstan presidential race
- Vietnam observes International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction
- US Aircraft Carrier’s Visit to Vietnam Largely Symbolic, May Still up the Ante
- Kazakhstan’s Nazarbayev resigns as president but retains powerful position
- Moldova has established diplomatic relations with Cameroon
- Hanoi Announces Official Visit by N Korean Leader to Vietnam in 'Coming Days'
- Bizarre ‘Lenin lab’ embalms dead communist leaders to keep them ‘looking ageless’ in North Korea and Vietnam
- Kim Jong-un Takes Armoured Train to Vietnam for Second Summit with US
- Kim Jong-un may NEVER hold another nuke summit as he accuses Trump of being too greedy in Vietnam talks
Vietnam, Kazakhstan promote parliamentary relations have 240 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at November 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.