President Donald Trump attacked Fox News and demanded the election be rerun in an early morning tweet storm that featured voter fraud allegations from actor Randy Quaid in a starring role. Trump, in the nearly dozen tweets and retweets fired off Tuesday morning, appeared to be backpedaling from Monday evening’s decision by the General Services Administration to allow the transition process to begin, giving President-elect Joe Biden and his team access to the federal government to begin the transfer of power. Trump tweeted his blessing of the move, which many interpreted as a concession to Biden’s win – or as close as a concession as the president would get. But the president was singing a different tune on Tuesday, vowing to keep up the fight so he could remain in the White House. ‘I concede NOTHING!!!!!,’ the president declared in one retweet that featured a photo of himself standing in the Oval Office next to the resolute desk. And he came into the White House briefing room to make a short statement on the stock market after the Dow hit 30,000 points for the first time in its 125-year history. The president made no mention of the election when he… Read full this story
- Donald's 'dirty dozen': Ted Cruz joins bloc of 12 Republican senators vowing to object to certifying Joe Biden win, in defiance of Mitch McConnell's pleas that it will tear the GOP apart
- At least 140 House Republicans 'are planning to vote against certifying Joe Biden's election victory' on January 6 - as Mitch McConnell calls it the 'most consequential' of his political career
- Joe Biden is projected to win Georgia and Donald Trump gets North Carolina as TV networks call the final states - 10 days after counting began
- Furious Donald Trump is 'willing to go after Mike Pence hard' if he doesn't overturn Joe Biden's victory in Congress - and issues public rebuke telling his VP he CAN dismiss Joe Biden's electoral college votes
- Joe Biden says 'that's one of the few things we agree on' after Donald Trump snubs his inauguration but says he would be 'honored' if Mike Pence comes and says it's up to Congress to decide on impeachment
- Kamala Harris says she wishes Mitch McConnell would have accepted Joe Biden's win earlier and urges his Republican colleagues to do the same
- A dozen US senators plan to oppose Joe Biden’s certification
- Lindsey Graham begs Joe Biden to order Nancy Pelosi and the squad to call off second impeachment of Donald Trump as he warns it 'will destroy the country' - and reveals he spent the day with the president who will now 'focus on his agenda'
- Congress confirms Biden win after day of violence — as it happened
- Trump demands Mike Pence 'come through for us' when Congress certifies election as he rallies for Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in must-win Senate race and unleashes revenge against Gov. Kemp saying he'll campaign against him in 2022
Trump demands RE-RUN of election: President retweets Fox News-hating videos by ex-fugitive Randy Quaid claiming 'a day of reckoning is nigh' - despite Pennsylvania certifying Joe Biden's win have 481 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 24, 2020. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.